I am deeply passionate about working with children, finding immense value in their genuine expressions and emotional connections. Witnessing their honesty and vulnerability when they engage with their feelings is truly remarkable to me. In my practice, I use kinesiology as a powerful tool to help children untangle their nervous systems, allowing them to find inner peace and clarity. My ultimate goal is to create a safe, nurturing environment where children can thrive and flourish.
Kinesiology sessions offer a supportive space for children dealing with a spectrum of challenges, including but not limited to:
- Anxiety and depression
- Sleeping issues
- Behavioural issues / Reactive Behaviors
- Learning difficulties
- Developmental delays: Working through delays in motor skills, speech, or other developmental milestones.
- Poor coordination or concentration
- Emotional outbursts and tantrums
- Fears and phobias
- Separation anxiety
- Isolation/feeling left out/excluded from friendships
- Managing Motivation, self-sabotage: Assisting children in setting goals and overcoming self-limiting behaviours.
- Parents’ divorce/separation
- Managing hormonal changes during Puberty
- School stress / Managing learning expectations
- Sensory processing issues (noise/ lights/ textures)
- Struggling with friendships/making friends
- Toileting accidents, night terrors
- Weight problems/eating disorders
- Growing Pains
Every child can benefit significantly from individual kinesiology sessions. The goal of addressing underlying factors such as an overactive nervous system, biochemical imbalances, and emotional stress is to restore balance, alleviate concerns, and empower children to access their inherent healing capabilities.
Kinesiology is a safe and effective tool suitable for children of all ages. Remarkably, it can even facilitate communication with an unborn baby during pregnancy.
How long do Kinesiology sessions for kids normally last?
- For children aged ten and below, initial sessions typically last 60 minutes, followed by 45-minute follow-ups. Adjustments can be made based on individual needs.
- Children and teenagers aged 10 and above may have initial sessions up to 90 minutes in length, with subsequent sessions lasting 60 minutes. Pricing is structured similarly to adult sessions.
The ideal session duration will be determined based on your child’s specific requirements and stressors, which we can discuss during the booking process.